Musings of a Damaged Mind

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sometimes I miss da Oontz Oontz


I found myself a little nostalgic for my club kid days today. Dancing to only a select few songs and judging the hell out of everyone else. All while praising myself because I am fabulous damn it!! Ahh... the good old days. I got to thinking and it turns out the only part I really miss is the dressing up in wacky outfits and wearing an ungodly amount of makeup. One could never have enough glitter. What I don't miss is all the drama, hangovers, and lack of sleep. It's good to grow up but somtimes I still miss that world

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    Attitudes change; make-up is forever!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, Howard, that is a Diamond!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    And Dan is a diamond...

    ...in the rough.

    DON'T HIT ME!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home