Musings of a Damaged Mind

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wanna be a Zombie?


I've always wanted to fight off legions of the undead. With just a tiny jaunt over to Cambodia I can make my dreams come true. Thanks to a new strain of Malaria corpses are coming back to life and are pissed off! Now here did I put my chainsaw? While a trip to Cambodia is a bit out of my price range. I think I will have to settle for playing Dead Rising on the XBox360. Now if I can just get someone to buy me the game and a XBox360, I will be all set. You will buy it for me, won't you? PLEASE!!!!! I've been really good lately. Honest!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I win Powerball dear... :)

    We need to hire these Zombies for the Haunted House, I bet they'd work for less than the current actors we hire!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    I wish our news agencies had a sense of humour. I kept thinking, "No, this can't be true."

    ...and then I noticed the date of the article. :)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    Hayes: You really need to get on that.

    Howard: Yeah, I still couldn't resist pretending like it was real ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home