Musings of a Damaged Mind

Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Day


I got some muffins and an iTunes gift card as a going away present from O&Co. The people at Godiva gave me some chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! This was the first job in a long time that I didn't feel a little sad on my last day. I guess that means that I am embracing this change whole hearted-ly. Now I just have to figure out what to buy with my gift card. Any suggestions?

Currently Listening to I wanna be a Homosexual - Screeching Weasel

4 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beck's new album that comes out next Tuesday although if you don't buy the actual CD you don't get the fun of creating your own CD art with stickers.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    I do love me some stickers!!!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck as you venture on your first day at the new job! I will be excited to hear all about it when you get home tonight! Love Ya

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have you had your fun with stickers yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home