Musings of a Damaged Mind

Monday, September 04, 2006

Good Day!!!

Did you know that there is a castle in Colorado? I went there today. The guy who built it is a total nut job but he does have some valid points.



Afterwords Hayes, our friend Lorne, and I went to the Colorado State Fair. I had a turkey leg, roasted corn, a funnel cake, and some ice cream.
YUM!! We went on 2 rides but sadly the ride operators had all their teeth and didn't appear to be on Crystal Meth. Maybe I just expect to much from Carnies. There was a cheesy diving show and a petting zoo. Good Times!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    State fair food makes my bollocks tingle. Love the crap in all its greasy splendor, especially the funnel cakes. As for the teeth, full dentures. Only thing the company pays for after the others have rotted out.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    Sounds like you guys had fun! I was stuck doing the customer service thing. Oy.

    Cameron had a good joke tonight. He said there should be reality show about crackheads (Big Crackhead. America's Next Crackhead). He said the winner would be whoever lost the most teeth.

    I'm listening to the new Basement Jaxx right now. It's fun. Don't know if you're a fan.

    Sounds like anonymous may be from the Queen's Island. I could be wrong.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    Anonymous: You are my fist anonymous poster!! Thanks. I now know that more than 2 people have read my blog!!

    Howard: Did you know that the quickest way to subdue a Crackhead is with a brownie? It's true. I spent a summer proving this theory once. I do like me some Basement Jaxx. I will have to wait to hear it though. Stupid Bills!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm much more than a poster. I have three dimensions.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    Glad to know it! I much prefer real people to non existent ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home