Musings of a Damaged Mind

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Damn you Taco Bell

Those Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supremes are WAY too addicting. So damn delicious.

I bought a pair of gloves today. To most people this isn't a big deal. It kinda is to me. It has been 4 years since I have had my last pair. I seem to have been constitutionally incapable of buying them until now. I really didn't need them because I used to walk everywhere and put my hands in my pocket. It's a reminder to me of how much progress I have made in the last 13 months. I learned this morning that one needs gloves when riding a scooter in 40 degree weather. It took half of my lunch break to find a pair this early in September. I finally found a pair at Urban Outfitters and totally overpaid for them. I tried to find a picture of them to show you but apparently they don't exist on da interweb.

Oh and if you get a chance pick up the new MC Chris album. I can't wait to see him live.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    Wow, I just bought the new MC Chris and it's outstanding! Such great rhymes and the music is dope and not the kind you shoot into your scrotum. Kidding. I bought it last Monday when you ordered me, too. The music on this one is much better than earlier stuff.

    Glad you found some gloves and are you enjoying your free Starbucks?

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MMM Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    Howard: I do love me some free Starbucks!! I am enjoying the album so very much!

    Hayes: Yes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home