Musings of a Damaged Mind

Friday, October 06, 2006

It's not training. It's a trial by fire!


The new job is keeping me plenty busy. At least I can't complain about being bored anymore. Nor about having nobody to talk to. These are good things. Now the bad. I have not received proper training on closing the store. I do my best but I know I make mistakes. A lot of 'em too! I don't seem to mind though. I had 3 days of training before they left me alone. What do they expect? I have also been shorthanded on help every night this week. WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! I have learned that this is the starter store and most people transfer out rather quickly. Here's hopin'!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    You know, I think the economy is actually doing a little better as the smaller retail stores try to keep people of quality. The store has been hurting for people of late and are to the point of people working by themselves on weekends because we don't have enough employees.

    ...and let's just say the pile of applications we have would be better at working in our country's current administration.

    'nuf said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home