Musings of a Damaged Mind

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Update-ish...

I feel like I am hitting my stride with the new job. I kinda feel like I know what I am doing. Here is the low down on my coworkers.

Regional Manager=Flaming Cunt Puss Fucker

District Manager=Anal Retentive Douche Bag

Manager=Retired School Teacher who is kinda shitty to the cashiers but is cool to me!

Assistant Manager= Cool but leaving in a week.

Other 3rd key= Been there forever so she gets special treatment but is still nice to me

Cashiers= 2 of 'em are pretty friggin rad.

Receiver=Likes to talk a lot but has a good heart!

The Moron=Every store has one and he is it! He is an unending fountain of dumb!

I reserve the right to change my mind about any of these people at any time without any notice.

Currently Listening to Unnecessary by Gus Gus

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home