Musings of a Damaged Mind

Monday, January 08, 2007

2006 Bitch List!!

I got tagged by Hayes to compile my top 10 annoyances of 2006.

10. The word Mocha. It should be pronounced "Mow-cha" in my opinon. This also applies to Chorus and Leprechaun.

9. The fact that we don't have a universal healthcare system in place here in America.

8. That Howard doesn't have time to give blogging lessons. I guess I will have to get off my ass and go buy Blogging For Dummies.

7. Hayes' bed. After two and a half years it still attacks my poor shins from time to time.

6. Wind

5. People who accuse me of crushing their crackers

4. The RTD Strike!

3. That little Bitch Alexis whose name I had to scrub off many a wall in April.

2. That I can't make a living painting monsters in childrens closets.

1. The heat wave

I tag nobody because the two people who read this blog have already done it.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey -- I read it too! Of course, you can't tag me coz I don't blog. Seems like a lot of work to me. :-)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger cameron said…

    are you still blathering about that damn drink? have you tried ordering a mow-cha anywhere? if you haven't, i'll give you a dollar if i can be there when it does happen..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home