Musings of a Damaged Mind

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quiz time!






Thoth



Enthusiastic, enterprising, courageous, likes to take risks.

Colors: male: rose, female: white
Compatible Signs:
Bastet, Isis
Dates:
Apr 1 -Apr 19, Nov 8 - Nov 17

Role: God of wisdom, scribes, and writing
Appearance:
An ibis-headed man, or a baboon. Often seen with the moon on his head in either of these forms.
Sacred animals:
ibis, baboon

What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries


1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    First, let me say that Bloglines was having some problems so I didn't even know you had posted anything new. (I'm catching up on a bunch of blogs I read normally)

    And I'm Horus, baby. yeah, the guy from the song by ELO. You know the one. *sigh* I'm old.

    Anyway, Horus is the god to the paraohs, yeah! That would explain why I'm a dick sometimes. But I also have "Sparkling personality, intense will, intelligent, understanding, impatient to exert influence".

    Hooray for sparkily things!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home