Musings of a Damaged Mind

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ahem...

It has come to my attention that I have become WAY too anti-social as of late. I see myself developing social phobias and that kinda scares me. It is really easy for me to just withdraw and stay inside. I am forcing myself to call people and answer my phone even if it reads "Unknown Caller". This is part of making changes in my life that will hopefully benefit me in some small way. Here's to me trying to change things instead of just bitching about them. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    SWEET!!! Now there are 3 people who read my blog!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've posted before. recall a comment about tingling bollocks? and you thought you weren't loved.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    Oh, sure. He comments on YOUR blog. :)

    Kidding, sweetie! I know you read mine, too. ...I think. Eduardo just started playing our favorite song from Kelis' new album. Weeeeird.

    Oh, back to you Dan. I think you're being a little too hard on yourself. Starting a new job takes so much energy that it's only reasonable that you not want to be around people for a little while.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    Yeah, I usally am a little too hard on myself. I've always been my worst enemy!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aren't we all! It's also been a big adjustment for us being out in Saudi!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Daniel McAneny said…

    True Dat!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home