Musings of a Damaged Mind

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My brain is spilling


Tab energy drink really does taste like PINK

My living room is supposed to be RED but it looks PINK to me.

I wish I could grow a proper beard.

My boss is trying to convince me to stay. I can't live on 28 hours per week. Wish I could though.

I need to go dancing soon.

I get to go to the Colorado State Fair on the 4th and see a trash castle.

Lakeside is closing. I'm going to go on Friday and say good bye.

I need to meditate more often.

Rain stings at 40 M.P.H.

The word "carpet" still pisses me off.

Chocolate covered marshmallows from Godiva make life worth living. Mmmm....

I've been thinking about going back to school lately. I'm not sure for what though.

I'm in need of a good Arch Nemesis.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lakeside closing for the season or for good? And Lorne and I have always said we wanted a good arch-nemesis.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A friend of mine has informed me that he was told by someone in management that is a friend of his, that this will be Lakeside's last year. They aren't making any money, and the land is valuable to developers. Now I have been hearing that Lakeside is planning on closing each year for more than 20 years now, so I am not going to believe it until they don't reopen next year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home