Musings of a Damaged Mind

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Okay... Damn it!!

I am now convinced that all the squirrels in the Denver Metro area are suicidal! I am seeing more and more dead ones.

Anyway...

I worked late all last weekend and wasn't able to attend any Halloween functions. Not that I was invited to any. On Tuesday I had the day off and so I painted my face and put on some of my old club clothes to hand out candy in. I didn't get as many trick-or-treaters as I would have liked. I have a ton of candy left over. I had one girl that was shocked to discover that I was indeed white underneath my makeup. I will post a picture of what I looked like soon. I am looking forward to being social this weekend. Ya know with the people getting married and engaged and crap.

Gotta go now. My Totino's is ready.

Currently listening to Save Me by Unwritten Law

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home